1. ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself ("Personal Information")
2. Your Personal Information may comprise the following:
A user ID and password of your choice
Your email id and mailing address
Your telephone number
Your payment processing details
Details of your payment process
Limited personal details
Any other data as may be required by ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED
5. Collection of Information:
5.1 Website Browsing: You can browse the Website anonymously. Candidates are not required to reveal any personal information while browsing through the website. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Website or interact with us without supplying us with personal information. By filling up the enrollment/admission/registration from you will be supplying us with the required personal information.
5.2 While you are browsing through the Website, the Website's operating system may automatically record some "General Information” about your visit such as:
(i) The date and time you visited the website, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you are linking to us from another website.
(ii) The type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version 'X')
5.3 The General Information is not Personal Information. ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED’s tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
5.4 The General Information is used by ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the website and to gauge the public interest in ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED and the website. Such General Information may be shared by ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED with any person, at ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED’s sole discretion.
5.5 Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
6. Within ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED, access to Personal Information collected by ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED will be given only to those persons who are authorized by ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED and third parties hired by ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED to perform administrative services. ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED will provide access to third parties for internal entry and management of Personal Information in ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED’s Database, processing your admissions or fee preparing address labels, sending Emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
7. The privacy of students as well those who access our website is respected. It is to be undertaken to protect the confidentiality of our students and users including all personal information supplied in the process of enrollment. It is to be undertaken not to offer your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
8. Once a candidate enrolls in any of the online or classroom courses, the candidate will be considered as a student of ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED. ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED reserves all rights to display the name, photo, rank and result of the candidate for marketing and promotional purposes.
9. This Admit Card must be presented for verification along with at least one original (not photocopy or scanned copy), valid photo identification card (for example: College ID, Employer ID, Driving License, Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID or similar such document).
10. This Admit Card is valid only if the candidate's photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this, print the admit card on an A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a color photo printer.
11. Please report to the examination venue at least one hour before the commencement of the examination for the verification of identity.
12. Candidates will be permitted to appear in the examination ONLY after their credentials are verified by centre officials.
13. Candidates are advised to reach the test centre 30 minutes prior to the exam. Candidates coming late at the test center will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
14. Candidates will be permitted to appear in the examination as per the allotted shift timings only.
15. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
16. Calculators are allowed but mobile phones or any other electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall. Candidates should not bring any charts/tables/loose sheets in the examination hall. There may not be any facility for safe-keeping of these devices outside the examination hall, hence, it will be prudent to leave them at your residence.
17. The scholarship will be applicable only for the classroom courses for the session 2016-2017 only.
18. ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED reserves all rights to change test venue, test timing or even to cancel the test if required under unavoidable circumstances.
19. The decision of ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED management will remain final and abiding.
Test Papers & Test Pattern:
All the efforts have been made to provide the best test platform as per the requirements of the examination, if there is any change in the syllabus or exam pattern during the course /program, the institute will make all efforts to implement those changes, However it is not mandatory binding upon the institute and in this case the decision of the ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED management will remain final and abiding.
For any failures in online payment and in case the amount gets deducted from your saving/current account and not credited in ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED’s account, before the transaction is complete. ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED is not responsible for any refunds. In this case, students should first contact the Bank and then to ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED to clarify the same.
Delivery Policy - Receipts of online payments:
E- Receipt will be sent by ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED with the confirmation of enrollment.
Fees and payment:
It is the enrollee’s sole responsibility to ensure that he/she pays the enrollment/registration fees which is refundable. The payment of any amount intended to be made with respect to fee by or on behalf of the enrollee does not indicate the acceptance of enrollee’s candidature for appearing in the examination. When the enrollee successfully completes the online payment transaction using credit/debit card option, funds will be deducted from the credit/debit card as per submitted by him/her and the payment will be credited to ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED. Any payment received through this website will be treated as having been made by the enrollee even though the same may have been made by some other person/ party and hence ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED shall not entertain any correspondence from any person other than the enrollee or his/her parent/guardian.
If the enrollee’s online payment is successful, ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED will confirm the same by giving a valid transaction ID. In case of unsuccessful online payment, ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED will advise the enrollee accordingly. The enrollee should then contact the credit/debit card provider for details.
Failure to pay the fees:
In case the enrollee enrolls successfully, but the online payment is not successful, his/her enrollment will stand cancelled without any further notification.
Credit/debit card payments are secure: For keeping your credit/debit card details securely, payments will be processed directly by Godaddy using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Credit/debit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet. The site is secure using 128 bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site of godaddy. ENGINEERS ACADEMY PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable for any failure on the part of the enrollee or third party making payment of Fees, to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons.