Informatics Assistant Online Test Series
Engineers Academy Online Test Series is designed to help engineering students to be more prepared, competent and get to good ranks in Informatics Assistant examsBuy Now
|Test Type||Syllabus||No of Ques.||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Mixed Subject Test||Full Syllabus||150||2250||100||180|
Advantages of Engineers Academy Test Series:
- Comprehensive coverage of entire syllabus of Informatics Assistant Exam.
- Sectional Tests have been designed in a manner that students can cover each subject comprehensively in sufficient time and can evaluate his/her performance through our tests.
- All tests will be conducted in same manner as in real examination hall which helps in better time management and prepare students to solve Single Answer and MCQs correctly under exam pressure
- Performance Analysis of aspirants, Section wise analysis, Difficulty Analysis, All India Rank, comparison with toppers, Integrated Score Card, Analysis of Mock Test papers based on difficulty level & nature of questions etc. will be provided to students. It will help in evaluating their performance and course correction.
- Detailed Solutions of all test papers.
Online Test Series Schedule
Test series is available in both English & Hindi Language.
|S.No.||Date||Subject-Particulars||Test Type||No of Question||Neg. Marks||Total Marks||Duration||Validity|
|1||09 Apr 2023||Full Syllabus-1||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|2||16 Apr 2023||Full Syllabus-2||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|3||23 Apr 2023||Full Syllabus-3||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|4||30 Apr 2023||Full Syllabus-4||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|5||07 May 2023||Full Syllabus-5||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|6||14 May 2023||Full Syllabus-6||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|7||21 May 2023||Full Syllabus-7||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|8||28 May 2023||Full Syllabus-8||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|9||04 Jun 2023||Full Syllabus-9||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|10||11 Jun 2023||Full Syllabus-10||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|11||18 Jun 2023||Full Syllabus-11||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|12||02 Jul 2023||Full Syllabus-12||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|13||16 Jul 2023||Full Syllabus-13||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|14||23 Jul 2023||Full Syllabus-14||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
|15||30 Jul 2023||Full Syllabus-15||Full Syllabus||150||1/3||100||180||Till Exam|
General Aptitude :
Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Major development in the field of Information Technology .
Overview of the Computer System :
Overview of the Computer System including input-output devices, pointing devices, and scanner.
Introduction to Operating System:
Introduction to Operating System, Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet Software (MS-Excel), Presentation Software (MS PowerPoint), DBMS Software (MA-Access).
Digital Electronics : Representation of Data (Digital versus Analog , Number System – Decimal, Binary & Hexadecimal), Introduction to Data Processing, Concepts of files and its types
Introduction of Internet Technology: Introduction of Internet Technology and Protocol. LAN, MAN, WAN, Search Service/ Engines. Introduction to online & offline messaging. World Wide Web Browsers, Web publishing, Creation & maintenance of Websites, HTML, Interactivity Tools, Multimedia and Graphics, Voice Mail and Video Conferencing, Introduction to e-Commerce
Security: Security, Protecting Computer Systems from viruses & malicious attacks, Introduction to Firewalls and its utility, Backup & Restoring data.
Algorithm: Algorithms for Problem Solving, Introduction to C Language, Principles and Programming Techniques, Introduction of Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) concept, Introduction to “Integrated Development Environment” and its advantages.